Love That View 910 Love that View-Galvestonian
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 2-4
You will “Love that View” from Love that View – a 1 Bedroom deluxe condo at the Galvestonian located on the 9th floor where the views are absolutely amazing from anywhere – inside or on the balconies, at the pool or beach. Galvestonian is located on the east end of the island, literally on the sand – and welcomes up to 4 guests with 2 queen beds in the bedroom. The condo is privately owned and professionally managed by My Galveston Getaway. There is a private bath in the condo with a lovely tiled shower, and a full kitchen with everything you will need to prepare gourmet meals – morning coffee – popcorn for game night or warm up leftovers from any of Galveston’s great eateries (and there are plenty to choose from – whether you prefer fast food or fine dining, almost every culture is represented, and if you leave hungry it is definitely not the fault of the restauranteurs in our fine City. Whether you are coming for a cruise (we have 3 terminals) a competition (there are many in town from dance, cheer, sporting events) or one of the many festivals – or just to relax at the beach – Love that View will be your Galveston Getaway time and time again.
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE EXPLANATION as there is important information about the property you are considering. My Galveston Getaway manages multiple properties – condos, townhouses, duplexes and private homes. By renting a property that we manage you are agreeing to these terms and conditions for yourself and everyone who will be staying at the property you are renting.
• We rent to responsible adults 25 years of age and older. That person must be present throughout the rental – please do not reserve a place for younger folks and think they’ll act like responsible adults ---- they are younger folks, not responsible adults.
• ALL PEOPLE ARE CONSIDERED PEOPLE. Occupancy limits are established in each listing in combination between the owner of the property, the HOA where the property is located and the City Fire Marshall. By having more guests than the property allows, regardless of the age or size of the person, you understand that you may be asked to leave and no refund will be authorized by My Galveston Getaway for days stayed or unused days of your reservation. Please read the occupancy limit for each property and ensure that you do not have more guests than allowed in each property.
• After you book you will receive a message from us asking for your email address. AirBnB uses an email relay service and we prefer to send your confirmation more securely as it will contain a code with which to access the property you have rented.
• We send confirmations 24-48 hours prior to arrival and it contains driving directions and check-in instructions. We welcome any and all questions at any time – but we won’t give out this information further in advance. If you reserved through AirBnB they might send you information – it is not correct, and we have no idea from where they receive their information Be sure to look for an email from us – My Galveston Getaway. You will also receive a phone call from our office after the email is sent to ensure that we have not changed the code to the property after the email was sent. This is only done to ensure that you have the smoothest experience possible when checking in to the property.
• We have a zero tolerance policy for the use of any drug or substance that is illegal, and for underage drinking at any property that we manage.
• Smoking is permitted outside only, and with all doors closed to the property. Some of our properties are 100% non-smoking. Please read the descriptions if you are a smoker. Absolutely positively no smoking of anything inside of the property. If you smoke on the balcony/patio you will need to ensure that all doors and windows are closed so that the smoke does not waft into the property, and ensure that you extinguish any smoking materials in a covered container (not provided by us). Empty bottles, soda or water, etc. Make sure the lid is tightly secured before entering the property to place it in the trash can to ensure that there is no smell that permeates the furniture and/or walls of the property. Do not leave any extinguished smoking materials upon your departure – it is your responsibility to dispose of these in the appropriate trash receptacles at the complex.
• Our “cleaning” fee may seem high – however, it includes a damage waiver (we do not ask for a security deposit), use of bed sheets and bath towels (we don’t ask you to transport your own or rent them from a linen service upon arrival) and starter supplies of toiletries, paper products and coffee.
* Most multi family properties in Galveston charge a resort fee – some are called resort fees, facilities access fees, parking fees and the like. These are NOT included in your reservation fee, and cannot be paid directly to us. They are paid to the property itself. IWhen paid at the complex the property will have you as a registered guest and some will provide parking permits, wristbands identifying you as registered guests on the premises, WiFi codes, gate codes, etc. This information is contained in each of our listings and while the charges may change – we do our best to keep them updated. Some are a daily fee, some a charge per stay, some depend on the duration of your stay. As you can see – there are many iterations of the same concept and each complex has it’s own requirements. Whatever you do – please comply with the complex policy as the last thing we want to happen is for your vehicle to have been towed as a result of non compliance. My Galveston Getaway nor its employees, nor the owner of the property you have rented will be responsible for any towing fees, your vehicle, the contents of your vehicle, or any items left in the property you have rented from us.
• Should we have any reason to believe that any rule is being violated, My Galveston Getaway reserves the right to inspect the property, and will make a reasonable effort to contact the party who reserved the property prior to our arrival and/or entry.
• If any guest at the property is not upholding any of these rules, either those in our listings or those that the complex provides to you at the time of check-in to the complex, the entire group may be required to leave with no refund provided. It is the person who books the property’s responsibility to explain these rules to all who will be staying at the property.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $100.00 taxable cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $100.00 taxable cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 14 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
Contact us directly for weekly, monthly or longer rates. We have many guests who stay for a month in the winter - or the entire winter - the longer the stay, the lower the rates! When you book directly through My Galveston Getaway (409-744-4258 or email@example.com) we offer a discount to our returning guests regardless of whether you select the same property as last time or want to try a new location. We also afford a discount off our published rates to public school educators, first responders, active duty and veterans of the United States Armed Forces (thank you for your service!), We would love to have you Come Stay With Us again and again!
About the Owner
My Galveston Getaway is a full service property management and vacation rental company founded in 2010 by a property owner who tried several other rental management companies before realizing that neither she as the property owner nor her guests were receiving top tier service with a hands-on/hands-off approach. Hands on - we're available to help in any way we can. Hands off - we provide self check in instructions and allow our guests to go directly to their home away from home without having to stop at an office to fill our paperwork, obtain keys, wait in lines, etc.
|Property Type||Condo in a building on the 9th floor|
|Check-In||Someone is available 24 hours a day to let guests in|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number